My restored SX-1980

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pioneer SPEC-1 recap and restoration! (New photos!)

Here is the SPEC-1 that goes with the SPEC-4 in the other post I have, full recap and restore is being done to this one as well.

Some before photos of the boards, more will be added as I get to the various boards:

Tone amp


Input (phono amp)


Filter amp


I forgot to get a before shot of the mixing amp board, bad me!

Power supply


Fuse board


And after recap!

Tone amp


Input (phono amp)


Filter amp


Mixing amp


Power supply board


Fuse board


And here are the both of them completed!


1 comment:

  1. I obtained an ATT-292 multi-power transformer to change the power of my Spec-1 to 220v, but I do not know how to connect the primary wire of the transformer to use it for 220v. can you help me about 220v wiring?

    ReplyDelete